17 March 2015

Painting - New Perspective

"When at first you don't succeed, try again!"
or continue working on the project because, maybe its just not finished yet...

For my first solo art exhibition a needed a new piece, something that was personal to me, something that portayed the symbolic new dramatic angle and life I was about to embark on. With NEW PERSPECTIVE on my mind, I needed to re think everything I'd previously known and decided if I was about to take this giant leap of faith and follow my natural instincts... I needed to think differently and change everything. I needed a door way, a secret doorway that would help me catorgirise what I am doing, in my mind. I decided to leave the dragons for this part of my project. And I needed to introduce a colour other than red, black and gold, hold onto your seats folks... I added a bit of yellow! WOW! hahaha!

Featured here at my first exhibition on Pan Hoi Street, Quarry Bay.
I wasn't pleased and it just didn't feel finished, was it the painting or was it myself reflecting in the colors a sense of incopletion within my soul?


Having a new and different perspective, adjusted the way I looked at things, I no longer am choosing fear, I am choosing to be. Nothing need be final or unchanged, we choose our own paths and destiny everything else is a fleeting moment, a random act... So I got back and started to complete my first transitional process, really embracing the NEW PERSECTIVE.. 


My New Perspective was ready by the time I decided it was time to Step out... 
So I featured my completed peice for my second Art exhibition
Stepping OUT


The final completion and the amazing feedback was incredible... I made this, I created this... and Mr Tilbroke... we aren't in Art class anymore!


No comments: