24 December 2015

Within Without - Within

The invisible force field surrounding my cage
Trapped in confusion an endless maze
Reaching beyond feels painless and easy
Going within is agonising and hellish

Surrounded by darkness the cold holds me tight
a burning desire is beginning to glow
Can the truth of everything really be close
I'm afraid of myself and how little I have done

As the night enters morning a deep calmness falls
Much of today slumbers deep undisturbed
Many such nights alone in the silence
Inspires a courage that lives in us all

Transformation begins, ends, starts and falls
Connected with nature with nothing to hide
Being present in time and watching down from above
in the shadows a true light is formed

How we live, who we are and how we treat others is important. I am important, you are important and together we can all make this world a better place.

Be present, be aware, share a smile, talk to someone you don't know. 

No comments: