04 July 2016

BrExit a wake up call?

It is a time to embrace your free inner spirit and passion for the world. I watched in terror as the implications of the UK leaving the the EU were nothing to do with money, economical gain or immigration. I believe in freedom, indepence and that governments should work for the people. As an Australian citerzen I would never vote for Australia to leave the commonwealth. Because to me, that 'pact' is one of friendship. And that's how I feel about the UK and its 'pact' with the EU AS a british citizen might I add!

I'm not talking from a perspective of living in either countries but as a person who cares deeply about both places and how they are seen from a world perspective. I have friends and family in both towns. 

I have an Australian father, an English mother, a scottish grandmother, a polish grandfather, and there is a rumor that my great grandfather was Russian and escaped. A great aunt on my fathers side was Italian... My great grand mother was born in Australia and grew up in Scotland, my mother was born in England and grew up in Australia, I was born in Australia and grew up in Hong Kong. My closet cousin is Polish but grew up in Germany... In short boarders between countries and movement in the world is nothing new in my families history. So I find it quite amusing that people are so shocked about this new DNA thing that proves non of us are pure breeds! haha!

So the UK had a vote and over night the place became racist! HAHAHA! I blame the media for all the dramatisation of all this... Such a hurry to get the story out fast, nobody has had time to process any thoughts... 

SHOCK! David Cameron has resigned as PM... DO YOU BLAME THe GUY? Give him some credit, by stepping down I think it was his way of honoring the public's vote! 52% voted agaisnt him on a massive worldwide stage. I don't believe the future of Britain has anything to do with the politicians, its in the hands of the people... so people what areyou going to do, accept your differences , respect each others values and live in peace? or get drunk in the pub because you are unhappy with the government then kick start a fight, which afterwards you can't even remember what it was all about in the first place?

Like the US need to put down their guns, the UK needs to put down their pints! Drinking cultures develop from boredom... Boredom comes from a lack of motivation. Lack of motivation comes from a feeling of low self-esteem . Low selfesteem comes from a number of sources in life... there is pressure on people everywhere. Last time I was in the UK it was so bloody cold and miserable that I could see how socailisng in a pub is a way to keep warm and stay connected. So I certainly am by no means wanting to judge anyone. We all have out own stories and life experiences and what is most important to remember is that people have their own too!

In the face of tragedy how should one respond. Respond with knowledge, share your wisdom, I have learnt many new things by listening to friends perspectives and they are far more knowledgable than I on political matters. A lot of these friends have been rather 'quiet' but its a real honor to watch them speak with passion, knowledge and a deep genuine sense of duty to share truth. I am so proud to know these people.

As far as Brexit is concerned I breath easy, the Queen has spoken... I respect the queen, as a person. This is a woman who was crowd queen in a very different time. She has lived through 2 world worlds... Dear Britan, Please hear the wise words from your Queen, she has a much better concept of the EU 'pact' than any of your politicians... She has real life experience.

In my artistic mind I think the Queen should read fifty shades of grey, put on her dominatrix outfit and whip Britan back into shape! 

And when she's done she can turn around and give Britan 2 fingers and say, "anti establishment my ass, put me back in charge and I'll give you GREAT" Then exits by flashing her bum and saying I am a person to!

My next blog will be the solution to world peace LMAO... no no.... I need to get back to the ARTWORK ;)

No comments: