26 June 2016

Look up! open your eyes, see the world, free your mind.

Photo by
Arana Kennedy
Stanley
25.6.2016
Walking out the door early in the morning with rubbish and recyclables in hand, I am draw to look up at the magnificent sky. The big puffy white clouds decorating the sky like paint on a canvas.
At sealevel I can smell the strong salty air as the morning heat starts to thicken the air. It is 7am so the air has a fresh lightness to it. After I took this photo I climbed over the rocks closer to the sea and noticed a strange pulsing sensation oozing from the water. With not another soul around I feel centered and peaceful as I take in this experience.

Photo by
Arana Kennedy
Stanley
25.6.2016
I'm drawn to the shapes and powerful beauty of the balance of rock, sea, clouds and sky.
Captivated by the magic of the stunning early morning energy.
Watching the giant ships cruise along the horizon. On the right hand side you can see the end of Lamma Island and over to the left in the distance are the Chinese Islands, seeing them this clearly means there must be rain in the air. A clear crisp morning in Stanley inspires me so greatly. The peaceful morning walk and solitude, the conversations with those also out to appriciate Nature's first show of the day "dawn" brought to you by the universe.


Photo by
Arana Kennedy
Stanley
25.6.2016
I stood here for a while and I just breathed... 
freed my mind from thought and felt the calm wash over me
It is this calmness I seek, for its what I need to create. Uninterrupted thought and movement flowing with a natural rhythm. Life works out best this way and its a gift we are all entilted too.

Photo by
Arana Kennedy
Stanley
25.6.2016
At the end of the road I look back on the sleepy town of Stanley. I love early morning walks. I feel for the people running with iPods stuck in their ears... they are missing so much! Speeding through life. Staring at the ground.

Look up,
open your eyes,
see the world,
free your mind.

No comments: